Call for Papers
We invite researcher in machine learning, control and dynamical systems to submit their latest work to our ICML 2023 workshop. Accepted papers will be presented as posters during the poster sessions. Selected works will also be highlighted as contributed talks.
We invite submissions related (but not limited) to the following topics:
- Optimal Transport
- Stochastic Processes
- Stochastic Optimal Control
- Dynamical Probabilistic inference e.g., MCMC, Variational Inference
- Diffusion Models
- Neural ODEs, SDEs, or PDEs
- Submission Deadline:
- Acceptance Notification:
- Camera-Ready Deadline for Accepted Submissions:
To ensure your submission is considered, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Formatting Instructions: The submitted paper should follow the guidelines outlined on the submission website. The maximum size of submissions is 50 MB. While your submission can contain a supplement or appendix, please note that reviewers are not obliged to review supplementary material.
- Reviews: The review process will be double-blind. All submissions must be anonymized and the leakage of any identification information is prohibited.
- Dual Submission Policy: If the submission was accepted at prior conferences, journal, or workshops (including ICML 2023), it should be extended to be considered for acceptance at our workshop. Papers that are currently under review are welcome to be submitted to our workshop.
To submit your work, please visit the OpenReview submission website. The list of accepted papers will be posted on the workshop website.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.